| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kenton, Oh in July is really warm at 22.7 °C (72.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.1 °C (84.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly parched. Circa 102.9mm (4.1in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 14:23 long and the longest day is 15:04 long with an average length of 14:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Kenton, Oh July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kenton, Oh, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kenton, Oh:
- Wauseon, Oh, Usa - 62.2 kms (38.7 miles) N
- Napoleon, Nd, Usa - 44.9 kms (27.9 miles) NNW
- Napoleon, Oh, Usa - 44.9 kms (27.9 miles) NNW
- Fort Wayne, Indiana, Usa - 100.7 kms (62.6 miles) W
- Dayton, Oh, Usa - 126.4 kms (78.6 miles) S
- Adrian Ne, Mi, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Ann Arbor, Mi, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Toledo/ Express, Oh, Usa - 68.8 kms (42.7 miles) NNE
- Norwalk, Oh, Usa - 119 kms (74 miles) ENE
- Tiffin, Oh, Usa - 70.1 kms (43.6 miles) E
- Findlay, Oh, Usa - 29.8 kms (18.5 miles) E
- Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Bucyrus, Oh, Usa - 88.7 kms (55.1 miles) ESE
- Urbana, Oh, Usa - 101.3 kms (63 miles) SSE