| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kenton, Oh in February is slightly cold at -3.2 °C (26.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry. Only 51.1mm (2in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 10:02 long and the longest day is 11:08 long with an average length of 10:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Kenton, Oh February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kenton, Oh, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kenton, Oh:
- Wauseon, Oh, Usa - 62.2 kms (38.7 miles) N
- Napoleon, Nd, Usa - 44.9 kms (27.9 miles) NNW
- Napoleon, Oh, Usa - 44.9 kms (27.9 miles) NNW
- Fort Wayne, Indiana, Usa - 100.7 kms (62.6 miles) W
- Dayton, Oh, Usa - 126.4 kms (78.6 miles) S
- Adrian Ne, Mi, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Ann Arbor, Mi, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Toledo/ Express, Oh, Usa - 68.8 kms (42.7 miles) NNE
- Norwalk, Oh, Usa - 119 kms (74 miles) ENE
- Tiffin, Oh, Usa - 70.1 kms (43.6 miles) E
- Findlay, Oh, Usa - 29.8 kms (18.5 miles) E
- Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Bucyrus, Oh, Usa - 88.7 kms (55.1 miles) ESE
- Urbana, Oh, Usa - 101.3 kms (63 miles) SSE